Dewey's Read-A-Thon Wrap-up

Yesterday I participated in the annual Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon. This is my second time participating.  It was such
a fun day between the tweeting and the fabulous cheering section I know I'll be back for more fun next year.

My apologies for not truly following the read-a-thon format but I just kinda wanan knock this out.

i read a total of three books which I was hoping to get through four but there is is always next year. I did feel like this year I was
able to devote more of the day to just reading whereas last year I had a baby shower to attend. I did take time to eat 3 meals with my
family since my very supportive husband did all the cooking yesterday. I also showered and took an hour's nap which still didn't help
me last past 10:30 p.m. when I decided to call it a night.

The books I read as follows:

Books, Baguettes, & Bedbugs by Jeremy Mercer, 260 pages

Up up at the Villa by W. Somerset Maugham, 209 pages

The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister, 255 pages

Unfortunately I think I read the best book of the three first which probably had been best if I read it last. I had some difficulty keeping a steady pace because it was too fun reading the updates on Twitter. Next year I need to make a point of distancing myself from distractions a bit better. Thank you to Andi @ www.estellasrevenge.net and Heather @ www.capricousreader.com for hosting and organizing. Superb job ladies!